Libeg wrote:
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. Im using Apache FOP.exe , trying to list an
XML file in my xsl doc.
 I do :
I declare a variable, using document() to read another XML file. Then:

 <xsl:for-each select="$SourceMetadata/*">

   <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
   <xsl:copy>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
</for-each>

And I get an error message exactly like yours.

The code above is not valid XSLT, you can't nest a xsl:template
statement in a xsl:for-each. The transformation shouldn't run.

Where did you get a FOP.exe? The ASF doesn't provide such a thing.

J.Pietschmann