On each fo:table element, of course. Yes, you indicated something about
a "table-layout" XSLT parameter you specify on the command-line, but we
don't see if you actually use this parameter in your stylesheet. The FO
snippet you showed us earlier had no indicator that you're actually
using the table-layout property anywhere. The XSLT parameter alone
doesn't do the job.