I assume this has to do with your JVM. The "POW85" field is in
ASCII85Constants. I assume the JVM doesn't make the constants properly
available. What JVM are you running on (version and brand)? If you're
running on an IBM VM, try a Sun VM instead. Not much we can do if the
JVM doesn't behave as it should.