We have a strange behaviour in our application. There is the possibility to generate single PDFs or several PDFs in series. There is no problem when producing single PDFs but when generating large series of PDFs (the same as can be generated singly), we ar running in an OutOfMemoryException. As is stated on the "FOP Memory" webpage, clearing the image from time to time cache might prevent memory exhaustion (we are running FOP embedded). Do you agree that this could solve the problem?

How to do this with FOP 0.92beta? The description is only available on the webpage for FOP 0.20.5...

Thx for your help

Dominic