On Wednesday 05 July 2006 22:36, Coutcher, Joseph James wrote:
> Hello everyone.  I'm having issues with rendering an
> instream-foreign-object in FOP 0.92beta.  No matter what properties I
> set, whether it be width, height, content-width or content-height,
> nothing will generate the required size for the image.  Basically,
> FOP is adding blank spacing to the image, and it will ignore some
> parameters.

What do you mean by adding white space to the image? Do you mean there
is some white space above and below the image (which can't be really
seen with your fo sample)? If that is your problem try and set the
property line-height="0" on the enclosing block. This will stop any
white space being created at the top and bottom (usually referred to as
the 'half-leading') of all lines within the block.

If this is not your problem, that is I misunderstood what your are
asking, please try again to explain your problem with respect to the
additional white space.

Manuel