From: Niek van Elck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 7:13 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: tables or no tables

Dear FOP users,

I’m quite new to the xsl-fo subject, allthough i have build a couple of pdf reports using xsl-fo.

I have encountered some limitations on fo:table

The book xsl-fo from o’reilly says there are so many other ways to represent data than the use of tables. The only thing missing is what the other ways are..

Is there anyone who can push me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Niek van Elck