Hello all
I find this odd: When I use keep-with-next on the first row of a table,
what happens ist that the last row of the table before to come along
onto the next page.

What I have:
Table A with 5 rows
Table B with 2 rows

What I'd like to achieve:
I want the two rows of table B to stay together, if they don't fit on
the first page anymore, they should move to the next page

First attempt:
Table B, Row2: keep-with-previous="always"
Result: nothing happens, Row2 is printed separately from Row1 at
beginning of 2nd page

Second attempt:
Table B, Row1: keep-with-next="always"
Result: The two rows are keeping together as wished, BUT: Row5 of
Table A comes along too, being printed on top of page 2.

Any idea what's going on here?
I appreciate any suggestions, corrections, work-arounds. I'm also
 interested in learning, why the first attempt doesn't show any changes.

cheers