"Pascal Sancho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/14/2006 07:47:09 AM:

> [...]

We use the "position() mod XXX" technique to break page sequences and release memory, but there is one major issue we always run in to:  when a cell wraps and the row height increases, your row counts are now off and the breaks no longer occur at predicted intervals.  This can be minimized if you have _very_ predictable data in your cells.
-Lou