From: Pascal Sancho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 14 September 2006 9:55 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: € Sign

Hi,
You can use character entity, witch is not encoding dependant:
Euro symbol can be represented by either €, or ₮

That can be done with any Unicode character.

Pascal

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of
them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may