(...)

> In previous mail  accidentally <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
> href="coun.xslt"?> tag was  included.
>
>  i wrote a xsl file for generating the  pdf  .but that is not
> in proper way
>   I am generating pdf file from command prompt using
>
>    fop -xml pdf.xml  -xsl pdf.xsl -pdf pdf1.pdf  command
>
>    I am uploading  my  pdf.xsl(what i wrote for some other
> xml )  file.
> could you see it once please.
>
> Rick Roen wrote:
> >
> > Vijay,
> >
> > You will have to post a copy of your "coun.xslt" also.
> >
> > With just the xml we cannot tell what you are trying to do
> to convert to
> > XSL-FO
> >
> > Rick

(...)

> > Iam attaching the snapshot of the desired PDF.
> >
> > Rick Roen wrote:
> >>
> >> Vijay,
> >> This seems more like a question about XML -> XSLT conversion.
> >> A better group for that would be [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Perhaps if you posted your XSLT and brief example of your
> XML we, or
> >> xsl-lists could be of more help, or if I misunderstand a
> more complete
> >> explanation of your problem since I don't understand
> specifically what it
> >> is.
> >> The general process is XML + XSLT -> XSL-FO -> PDF.  The
> XSL-FO -> PDF is
> >> quite easy and described in detail on the FOP web site.
> >>
> >> Rick

Vijav,
As Rick said, xml to pdf conversion need 2 steps:
1/ transform XML to XSL-FO,
2/ render XSL-FO as PDF

Step 1/:
You have to provide a XSLT to the transformation engine.
You can find some tutorials about XSL-FO here at [1] or [2], or
googleize if needed.
Fortunately, FOP distribution embed XALAN, witch is a XSLT engine.

Step 2/: this is the job of FOP.

[1] http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/
[2] http://nwalsh.com/docs/tutorials/xsl/xsl/frames.html

HTH,