Hi Vincent,

>> This issue will soon disappear. The current font library will be
replaced with another one (FOrayFont), which
>> handles that completely differently.

Do you know how soon the FOrayFont stuff will be in the trunk? I'm
waiting on it to fix the Bug where you can't copy and paste characters
from the PDF document.

I presume there'll be a big splash when it happens so we'll all know how
to configure it?

Cheers

Karl Roberts

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of
them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may