ruchika thakur wrote:

Hi Chris
Thanks a lot for your help on logging in fop 0.9. It was great help!! I was able to get the logs for FOP. But the logs that i am getting in fop 0.9 are too long as compared to what i was getting in fop 0.2. There is a comparable difference. Please suggest if we need to do some settings to resolve this or FOP 0.9 gives such messages only.

Your log level is too granular, so you are getting all the DEBUG and TRACE level messages. I suggest you set log level to INFO. You should be able to set the log level in your log4.properties file.

<snip/>

Chris