Hi there,

I spent some time debugging the fo document and I've narrowed down the
problem code segment to:

<fo:flow font-size="10pt" flow-name="xsl-region-body">
        <fo:block-container border-width="0.1mm" position="absolute"
top="0mm" left="0mm" border-left-style="solid"
border-right-style="solid" width="100%" height="8.5in"/>
</fo:flow>

It doesn't matter if there's anything in the block-container, since it
displays fine when I run it through a pdf viewer. It should be drawing a
border around the flow body. (On the left, and the right).

But when I run the fo through the TXTRenderer, it throws the array out
of bounds exception.

So I changed it to a fo:table with the same attributes, drawing a border
around the body and again, same exception.

I'm thinking TXTRenderer doesn't like side borders in the body (top and
bottom borders are fine).
My borders in the header and footer work, and they use the same code.

I'm using FOP 0.20.5 with JDK 1.5.0_6.

Is there a way to do the borders that will work with TXTRenderer?

Thanks for all the help.

--
Michael