On Nov 3, 2006, at 23:30, Brad Smith wrote:

Hi,

<snip />
Does anyone have any insight into what's going on here? I'm on FC6
using fop-0.91beta-2 and ImageMagick-6.2.8.0 if that's relevant.

Well, 0.91beta is a tad outdated. I'd suggest at least checking out 0.92beta to see if that solves anything. If it doesn't, and you're at liberty to build FOP from the sources, the current SVN trunk fixes a few known bugs in the image handling code. Maybe this behaviour has already been corrected in the meantime...

If the problem persists in the latest trunk version, please feel free to make an entry in Bugzilla, so we don't forget to check this out.

Thanks,

Andreas