Hey again

I have a question for PNG rendering. Is it possible to render just a given page from a multipage fo file ?
If yes, can you provide an example ?

Thanks a lot
Olivier

Le 9 nov. 06 à 15:40, Olivier Mansour a écrit :

Le 8 nov. 06 à 15:33, Jeremias Maerki a écrit :

The NullPointerException due to the fact that the code doesn't expect
that no ImageWriter for PNG is found. And that seems to be the case in your environment. In a perfect world, you'd get a nice message that no ImageWriter could be found, but that wouldn't help either in this case. The question is why there's no ImageWriter. Maybe this php-java- bridge you use does something weird when setting up the classpath. I don't have
any other explanation because the internal PNG writer is in the
xmlgraphics-commons.jar which is obviously there (ImageWriterRegistry
itself seems to work) but the "Service" class cannot discover the
plug-in files in the META-INF directory.

Correct ! I had trouble to declare the xmlgraphics-common jar.
Solved now

Thanks a lot

Olivier

Don't know how to help here without knowing about PHP and
php-java-bridge. Maybe someone else can help.

You asked about an example for multiple PNG files. I attached one which
runs fine on my side.

--
Olivier Mansour      http://www.clever-age.com
Clever Age Lyon - conseil en architecture technique

Clever Age vous invite à ses petits déjeuners du Jeudi
http://www.clever-age.com/actualites/petits-dejeuners/