Hi

I will just write a note that I succeeded to create fo -> pdf with fop beta 0.92 on Domino 6.5.2 June 01, 2004 with java 1.3

I copied all needed *.jar in the Domino/jvm/lib/ext directory

in notes.ini I've put:
JavaUserClasses=C:\Lotus\Domino\jvm\lib\ext\xml-apis-1.3.02.jar

Before I've put this to my notes.ini I was getting the same exception (DOMImplementation method not found)

Did this not work for you?

Bye, Jelka