I'm working on a problem I've posted earlier this week and I would need to
rebuild fop since I've changed the source.

I have problems building fop beta 0.92  for java 1.3

I have jdk1.5.0_06 and Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005.

I changed the build.properties file (uncommented the two lines that seemed
to be correct)
javac.source = 1.3
javac.target = 1.3

I added jimi-1.0.jar in lib folder

This is what ant prints:

init-avail:
     [echo] ------------------- Apache FOP 0.92beta [1999-2006]
----------------

     [echo] See build.properties and build-local.properties for additional
build
 settings
     [echo] Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005
     [echo] VM: 1.5.0_06-b05, Sun Microsystems Inc.
     [echo] JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06
     [echo] Jimi Support PRESENT
     [echo] JAI Support NOT Present
     [echo] JCE Support PRESENT
     [echo] JUnit Support NOT Present - Committers are required to have
JUnit wo
rking
     [echo] XMLUnit Support NOT Present - you can get it from
http://xmlunit.sou
rceforge.net

init-filters-jdk14:
     [echo] Use GraphicsConfiguration adapter for JDK 1.4.

init-filters-jdk13:

init:

It seems like my build.properties setting for building java 1.3 does not
get recognized and GraficsConfiguration adapter used if for JDK 1.4
instead of 1.3

Build is sucessful but when I use it in my embedded environment on Domino,
no images can be rendered, this error is displayed:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/imageio/ImageIO

A while ago I had simular problems when building trunk for java 1.3 but
the addition of jimi did the trick.

Any suggestions ?