Hmmm...judging from your email address, I hope it is not a docbook stylesheet that is requiring you to run in "-r" mode. I would send a bug report to the OASIS docbook team if it is.

Glen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Glen,

running FOP 0.92beta with the option

-r          relaxed/less strict validation (where available)

now generates a PDF without the error described below :-)))

Thanks and happy new year.

Best Regards,
Leeloo

*/Glen Mazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* schrieb:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

     > Trying to convert an FO-File which was generated by FOP 0.92beta
    to an
     > PDF just stopped with following Error Message:
     > javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
     > org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: file:///test/test.fo:1:43655:
     > Error(1/43655): fo:table-row is missing child elements.
     > Required Content Model: (table-cell+)

    Process of elimination is probably best here: keep minimizing your FO
    file until you identify the element causing the error to occur.

    There is also an option I believe in FOP 0.93 to run in non-strict
    validation mode, which would I believe would accept the situation that
    is occurring for you.

     > I can't find any fo:table-row in FO-File which missed a
    fo:table-cell. I
     > think everything is alright. Using FOP 0.20.5 converting the XML
    to PDF
     > -> it works fine.

    The new FOP raises an error by default, as protection in case you
    goofed
    up your XSLT template calls and ended up creating no cells where you
    actually wanted some. This way erroneously created invoices with no
    rows, for example, won't end up going out to the customer, or if you
    create a 250 page document you don't have to manually read each page
    just to make sure every table has the rows you intended.

    Glen