Från: Uwe Kubosch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 7 februari 2007 12:39
Till: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Ämne: Rescaling images to 300dpi

Hi all!

I am using FOP 0.93 with JSE 6 to render PDFs with lots of images
containing high resolution images and I am scaling the images using only
one dimension in the external-graphics tags.

The result is a PDF of about 1.1GB.  Naturally my print-person complains
that the file is unnecessarily large and has asked me to reduce the
output resolution to 300dpi.

How do I do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Uwe