On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 13:40 +0100, Uwe Kubosch wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 13:35 +0100, Johan Johansson wrote:
> > fop.xconf is used by default if no config is selected by the: fop -c
> > <config-file>

I am using the FOP ANT task to start FOP, and it seems the default
config is NOT used, at least not in the way I did it.  When I explicitly
set the config file using the "userconfig" attribute the file is read,
and I get output from FOP that it haas new default values.

However, these new default values do not seem to affect the result.  My
file size is unaffected when I change the source-resolution and
target-resolution to 300 or 72.

Still hoping to get it right :)

Uwe