Hi Adrian,

sorry for my late reply. Seems my email-provider are sorting out some messages.
I just find the list on nabbles.com.

I used Microsoft Word to display the generated RTF-Output. So I assumed
Microsoft Word would display the RTF in the correct way. But seems it didn't.
Because of your question, which application I'm using, I just used OpenOffice
and hey it looks good - relatively ;-)
Page breaks doesn't work.There are no page numbers in the TOC, but links to the
chapters are fine :-) In every case tables have a width of 3,53cm. But
shouldn't they display on the whole available width of the page?!

I'm using processing-instructions at my xml file to set e.g. the last page
number or background-colors. These settings are displayed correctly in the
PDF-Output, so the FO seems to be correctly. It supposed to be missing features
for generating RTF with FOP.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Kerstin

Hi Kerstin,

Sorry but could you be a little more descriptive of the problem you are
having?  Providing some FO source examples would be of great help in
examining any problems you are experiencing with the RTF output.
Incidentally which RTF viewing application are you using to display/test
the RTF output?

Cheers,

Adrian.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm using FOP 0.93 to generate e.g. PDF from DocBook-XML with
> DocBook-XSL. Everything looks fine in PDF. 71 sites are generated in PDF
> :-)))
> But the RTF-Output just looks terrible and has about 1900 !!! sites.
> Seems on every page is one line or one table row printed out. The
> content (e.g. lines) should be keep together or something else. Is still
> working on this feature or has i just configure something to make it
> work better?
>
> Thanks,
> Kerstin

> *BE A BETTER WELTENBUMMLER:* Jetzt Frage stellen und einen von 44 iPods
> gewinnen!
> <http://de.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48734/*http://de.promotions.yahoo.com/clever/be-a-better/weltenbummler.html>

 Alles was der Gesundheit und Entspannung dient.BE A BETTER MEDIZINMANN!