Von: Andreas L Delmelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 19. Juli 2007, 13:36:39 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Forced Word Wrap

On Jul 19, 2007, at 11:07, Matthias Müller wrote:

Hi

> I have multiple table-cells with String like that
> "01,02,03,04,05 ...", they don't fit to the limited width of the
> cell. So there's no chance to hyphenate this like a normal word. Is
> there a way to force a word wrap? Do i need to write a hyphenate
> pattern instead?

The strategy Abel described is currently the only one that works in
FOP 0.93. Hyphenation will not work unfortunately, since you're
dealing with numbers not words. If it were sequences like
'AAABBBJJJKKKLLLL', then hyphenation would work, but not with commas
and digits.

Strictly speaking, there is also the wrap="wrap" property which would
force line-wrapping, no matter what, but the last time I tried, this
was not functional in FOP Trunk.

Cheers

Andreas