Debasish Jana wrote:

Hi:
Need some help related to watermark to appear on all pages, currently, I'm able to make it appear only on the first page. The relevant xsl:fo tags follow. I have used a

<fo:block break-after="page"   />

for forced page break, but after the forced page break, the watermark does not appear on page2, it appears on page 1 though.

A block container placed in the flow will only appear on 1 page. Try putting the block-container in a static region instead.

<snip/>

Chris