My initial/first thought is that the font is called 'Arial' and *not* 'Ariel'? :-S

My advice is to please carefully read and check your configuration against http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html. If you are still having problems its probably best if you post up your fop.xconf.

Adrian.

buddy wrote:
This is probably a bit of a basic question to users on this list, so I apologize in advance. I know XML and XSLT very well,

but an not a FOP expert (yet J ). I upgraded to latest version of FOP, but the Ariel font is not being recognized. Can someone help me with what I need to

do to get Ariel to happen? I read some of the documentation on Fonts registering, but still a bit unclear.

Thanks in advance.