Hi,

I was wondering if reference-orientation is supported in Rich Text output. I can get it work fine when producing a PDF, but the same xsl:fo doesn't work for RTF output and the console doesn't flag any errors.

Here's a fragment of the xsl:fo

<fo:table-cell display-align="center" border="0.5pt solid black">
   <fo:block-container reference-orientation="0">
        <fo:block text-align="center">

If it isn't supported, I was wondering if there might be a work around that anyone could suggest.

I'm using 0.93 but I can also just compile my own version from svn if need be.

Thanks

Richard