Pascal,

Thanks for getting back. Here are the environment details:
- FOP 0.94
- Websphere 6.0 server

I do not have any idea as to where to start from to resolve this error. My
requirement needs some post processing before rendering the final PDF, so I
create the Area Tree first and then apply another stylesheet on the area tree
and finally transform that output to PDF.

To isolate the problem, I eliminated the creation of Area tree and did FO ->
PDF. Whay do you think the FO could be truncated?. I'll try and get the FO
output and see if something is wrong. Even though the warnings occur, the PDF
comes out fine. But if I try to create the Area tree first and then PDF from the
area tree I get the following error - "Current regionViewPort must be null" and
the PDF does not get created.

You also wrote that I need to look into the XSLT stage. Do you mean the XML to
FO could be a issue??. But this works fine on my development machine and its a
problem only on the server envirnonment.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
kevin