Hi Akagi,

Akagi Kobayashi wrote:
> Hi Chris and Vincent
>
> I don't seem to be able to run the fop command on my system, so am sending
> the build file to Vincent.

(Actually by cc-ing to fop-users you sent it to the whole list.)

> The problem appears to occur only when there is a single line space in the
> table cell on the first page.
>
> I created a sample docbook containing the offending table and created a PDF
> by the normal build process (although the Japanese gen texts were not picked
> up).
> The text in the cells are behaving correctly, but this is probably
> because of the position of the table break. I notice from the main doc pdf
> that the problem appears to occur only when there is a single line space in
> the table cell on the first page; if there are two line spaces or more on
> the first page, the long text does get broken up correctly and appear on
> both pages. The sample xml and pdf attached.

Can you post a sample that shows the problem? AFAICT the issue doesn’t
appear in the PDF you posted.

Actually the intermediate XSL-FO file is produced by your building
system. You will find it in the target/fo/[en|ja]/customer_care_guide/
directory (file customer_care_guide.fo). I guess you pick up the pdf
file in target/dist/pdf/[en|ja]/pdf/?

So please create an example showing the problem, generate the pdf as
usually with your build system, and post back the produced XSL-FO and
PDF files (not the source XML which will be useless to us).

Thanks,
Vincent

<snip/>