From: Vincent Hennebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 January 2008 14:46
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: linefeed-treatment in cell problem

Hi Raphael,

Apart from Andreas’ question about whether keep-with-next.within-line
should override linefeed-treatment or not (I’d say no), the behaviour
looks correct to me.

If you put a keep-together=always on the first block you will get the
same result as for the second one. I don’t see what could have affected
that in the commits from the 20th of January. However, I did commit
a fix on the 9th, changing the inheritability of the keep-together
property to true, as required by the XSL-FO spec. That’s probably what
started to trigger such a behaviour.

HTH,
Vincent