On 09.04.2008 10:19:09 Christopher R. Maden wrote:
<snip/>
> > Confirmed. There is indeed a bug there. But keep in mind, it should be
> > keep-together.within-column="always"! Thanks for the feedback!
>
> Gotcha.

Actually, I have to correct myself. I just noticed that keep-together
does not apply to fo:table.body:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_table-body

It is an inherited property so a keep is imposed on all table-rows in
the body but not the whole body is kept together. So there's actually no
bug. So you'll have to work with keep-with-next on all table-rows in the
body to keep them together, or you specify the keep on the table itself.