Are you expecting that this causes FOP to automatically configure all
fonts in your Windows installation? If yes, I have to disappoint you and
point you to these URLs (depending on the FOP version you're using):
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/fonts.html#register
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/fonts.html#basics

setFontBaseURL only set the "base URL" used when resolving relative URLs
pointing to font files. It does not configure the fonts itself.