Hi

Sorry i had mentioned FOP 0.25 its fop0.20.5.

1. I tried making kerning="yes" did not work.
2. PDF is not set to Reduce to Fit while printing.

does this version not support kerning??

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh Kumar S

Another possibility is the PDF viewer has 'Reduce to fit' set when
printing (Page Setup or advanced print options).

Clay

On 5/20/08, Rakesh Kumar S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does FOP 0.25 not support Kerning?
>
> I have tries setting both kerning="yes" and kerning="no" but it does not
> work???
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Rakesh Kumar S

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.