Hi Guys

Before I start looking into the Barcode4J implementation - some warning
output was transparent to me when I initially reported this problem.

I notice now when generating the PCL - I additionally get these errors:

13/07/2008 10:46:06 org.apache.fop.fonts.truetype.TTFFile determineAscDesc
WARNING: Ascender and descender together are larger than the em box. This
could
lead to a wrong baseline placement in Apache FOP.
13/07/2008 10:46:06 org.apache.fop.fonts.truetype.TTFFile determineAscDesc
WARNING: Ascender and descender together are larger than the em box. This
could
lead to a wrong baseline placement in Apache FOP.
13/07/2008 10:46:09 org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
INFO: Adjusting end-indent based on overconstrained geometry rules for
fo:table.
 (See position 30:92)

What do these mean?

Thanks