Hi!

I am running FOP and convert an XML+XSL->FOP->PDF.
Locally everything is working fine but on the app server i get the
following error message:

"org.xml.sax.SAXException: Mismatch: page-sequence
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. root
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format)"

Environment:
App-Server: Bea Weblogic 8.1 SP5
Java: 1.4.2_08 (using the same JDK for AppServer and for the local
tests)
FOP: 0.95 (most recent version)
OS: Windows XP SP3

Searching in the web didn't return anything helpful, although this
problem has already occured once or twice.
My guess is that there may be a library or classpath conflict but
replacing some JDK libs (XML/Parser related) didn't make it better... I
don't think that this is a problem with the XML or the stylsheet since
locally it is working.

Maybe anyone experienced the same problems or has some idea what could
be the cause - any help appreciated!
Thanks,
ToM