On 29.10.2008 14:59:43 Tobias van Treeck wrote:
> Yeah you are right - we are using java 1.4 here and using the endorsed
> mechanism it worked.
> Unfortunatly in production i can't do that, so is there another way?
> Can i set the processor directly in FOP?

It's not in FOP, it's in XML Graphics Commons, and no, you can't set
override the processor just for that component. The default
TransformerFactory is used. And if it's Xalan that is used by the
production JRE, putting another Xalan into the classpath won't help
since the one in the JRE takes precedence.

> ...otherwise i gonna try <fo:declarations>

Won't help you. The XMP in fo:declarations is parsed, optionally merged
with other information and then written out using a Transformer.