If we have the energy to do that, of course. Maybe we should also make
it a habit in FOP to publish the fop-transcoder.jar with the binary
FOP releases. But then, I should have pushed the font and PDF libraries
out to Commons ages ago which would allow us to transfer the PDF
transcoder to Batik where it belongs.