Hi

I need to force page break within my fo block such that

If there is content from page 1('header') which is overflowing onto page
2 then it skips page 2 but continuous onto page 3 while at the same time
the 'footer' is written on page 2.

This is what my XSL looks like

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="simple">

            <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

                        <fo:block break-after="page">

                                    <xsl:apply-templates
select="data/header"/>