Abhishek,

I don't think you're hitting a limitation of FOP. Eric has a point. It
appears that the FO you're generating is not valid and that's why FOP
shows errors. To debug the situation I suggest you take FOP out of the
picture for the moment and just run your XSLT transformation. Then take
a look at the FO file that is generated and fix your stylesheet as
necessary. As a convenience, FOP offers to run just the XSLT
transformation on the command-line:
fop -xml my.xml -xsl my.xml -foout out.fo

It can be difficult to debug problems if you always run both the XSLT
transformation and the FO layout at the same time.

Good luck!

On 15.12.2008 21:10:42 Chakravarty, Abhishek wrote:
> Yes, I am using an xsl and xml to generate my pdf through FOP 0.95
> instead of using only an FO file.
>
> However I am able to generate an FO from my xsl and xml but unable to
> generate the pdf itself either by a combination of the xsl and xml or
> just through fo alone.
>
> So this may just be a limitation of FOP. If nothing else works, I will
> probably be looking at iText to solve this issue now.

<snip/>