Hi Vincent,

Upon a closer look, it doesn't quite solve the main, initial problem: If the
headline takes more than one line, it spills into the table. If I could be sure
it's always only one line, I could as well let the header extend for
12pt+14.4pt, write "Headline..." into the header and let the body start below.
But if the headline is "Headline for an example with regard to headlines in
pages for tables", how much would padding-before.length be?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl