You'll have to dig deeper and extend the code. "FitR" is currently
hard-coded. I'm sure that can be improved.

But "/Page /Next" won't work. I haven't found that possibility in the
PDF specification. Take a look at the Table 8.2 in the PDF specification
1.4 on page 475. That shows you what is possible.