Hi Artur,

In your case not, but in many cases using many page sequences to break up the FO content can help a great deal.

In your situation you would indeed have to take care of pagination, I would suggest you split up the 17k rows into many tables with the same column headings (one per page with x rows of content on each page), then use the break-after="page" property to ensure the next table starts at the top of the next page.

Adrian.

Artur Zinatullin wrote:

AC> Do you use many page sequences in your FO documents?  FOP processes
AC> documents by page sequence so if you can section the document contents
AC> into lots of small page sequence segments this can help a lot with
AC> memory consumption.
I have just dealt with the problem.
The table with 17k rows x 12 cells brought the server to it's knees.
If I knew, that I can use multiple page sequences... woud it help me?
I mean, that theese rows were not of fixed height. If I used multiple
page sequences to print one continous table, woud I have to do pagination
manually?