From: Andrey Skrypnik [mailto:askryp...@meritservus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:57 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Java Heap

Hi guys,

I'm using FOP 0.95 i when i try to generate a big file i received:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet meritservus threw exception

      at java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange(Arrays.java:3209)

      at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:215)

      at java.lang.StringBuffer.toString(StringBuffer.java:585)

      at java.io.StringWriter.toString(StringWriter.java:193)

but before i have a huge amount of rows:

WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 3226mpt.
(fo:block, "LVBND_2624500")

17:16:06.688  WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 3226mpt.
(fo:block, "LVBND_2624500")

17:16:06.688  WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 3226mpt.
(fo:block, "LVBND_2624500")

17:16:06.813  WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 12906mpt.
(fo:block, "COMMUNICATIONS")

17:16:09.985  WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 12906mpt.
(fo:block, "COMMUNICATIONS")

17:16:10.423  WARN [http-8080-3]
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm:
388 - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 14890mpt.
(fo:block, "SAMPLE_PORT_USD")

Please, help me, how I can fix it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!

signature database 5184 (20100609) __________

http://www.eset.com