Hi  Andrey,

Other than that you can:

·         Decrease the number of pages in one page-sequence (means changing the
fo file).

·         Change the gc-paramter of your VM. Continual GC keeps the system from
GCing until timeout ( parameter when starting fop)

·         If you have lots of images, all of them used once, you can turn off
image caching. ( parameter when starting fop)

The overflow messages you see are not memory overflows but print area
overflows. Basically you have a block which contains more text than fits into
the block. The text is printed beyond the border of the block and a warning is
generated. If the space, where the text is printed into is empty otherwise,
there's no harm done and everything is fine.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Straße 8a
90449 Nürnberg

HRB Nürnberg: 17193
Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de<http://www.geneon.de>

IRS Integrated Realization Services GmbH:
www.irs-nbg.de<http://www.irs-nbg.de>
Willmy PrintMedia GmbH:
www.willmy.de<http://www.willmy.de>
Willmy Consult & Content GmbH: