Hi,

May be it is a stupid question for you.

As I said clearly in my mail, I am new to FOP. I don't found any proper user
friendly Documentation for FOP. So I am in a confusion whether I missed
something or anything not supported by FOP. If you people like experts in
all these things need any further details if you ask me, certainly it is my
duty to furnish those details.

My system and software details:

OS: Windows XP professional

FOP: version 0.95

Saxon: version 8

I have tried to open the pdf in two version of Acrobat

In version 9, it popup the error message as mentioned in my earlier mail
(with empty space for the image places).

In version 6, it popup the error message as "Colour space" (with empty space
for the image places)

In GSVIEW, without showing any error message it opens the pdf  (with empty
space for the image places)

If you are not interested to answer such a stupid questions, don't reply.
Such kind of replies will discourage new users

Regards,

Srikrishnan

  _____