From: mehdi houshmand [mailto:med1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:21 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to load tiff images successfully in PDF

Hi SriKrishan

Could your upload all your source data i.e. the FO file (if you're
using one, if not the XSLT and XML) and the image in TIF format.
Obviously, remove any data from the FO/XML that maybe personal, but it
looks as if you may have overflown the page with the TIF file.

If you'd rather not do that, if you look in the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ImageSupport) you'll see that
TIF format images aren't scaled down (1:1 embedding), so it's quite
possible that you've attempted to embed an image that's larger than
the page or something of the sort.

I hope that helps

Mehdi

On 31 October 2010 07:11, SriKrishnan <srikrish...@techset.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Thanks for your support.
>

> When I convert my fo using fop, the following warnings only appears:
>

> Oct 31, 2010 12:35:11 PM org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo
notifyFontReplacement