Hi all,

Can anybody provide me a step-by-step installation procedure document of
Jeuclid plugin in FOP? As I am new to FOP and java, I don't know how to
solve this problem.

Because I have downloaded and copied the following files:

jeuclid-core-3.1.9.jar

jeuclid-fop-3.1.9.jar

in my "C:\fop-0.95\examples\mathml\lib"  folder (as per mentioned int the
readme.txt file residing inside that folder)

also as per the below instruction in the "readme.fop" file which available
inside the "jeuclid-3.1.9-distribution.zip",

                             -------------------

                              JEuclid FOP plug-in

                              -------------------

Installation

* Pre-requesites

  The JEuclid FOP plug-in is tightly integrated with FOP development, it
will

  therefore only work with specific versions of FOP. For this version you
need:

  * FOP 0.95beta or 0.95

* Actual installation

  Copy the these files into your fop's lib/ directory

  * jeuclid-core-x.x.x.jar

  * jeuclid-fop-x.x.x.jar

  []

  If you have downloaded the full JEuclid distribution, these files can be
found in the

  repo/ sub-directory.

That's it! Enjoy MathML support in FOP.

I have copied the two files inside the following folder "C:\fop-0.95\lib"

Eventhough I encountered the same error as follows:

C:\fop-0.95\examples\mathml\docs>fop mathml.fo mathml.pdf

Oct 31, 2010 2:07:07 PM org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry findFOMaker

WARNING: Unknown formatting object http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML^math
<http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML%5emath>

Can anybody help me to fix this issue?

FYI: