On 01.11.2010 13:20, Peter Hancock wrote:
I am not a windows user and so there may be an environmental reason
you are not have success but I do not think that is likely.

The fop.bat for windows isn't nearly as intelligent as the fop
shell script used on Linux/Unix. In particular, on windows each
jar which has to be included into the classpath gets an explicit
line in the fop.bat, while the shell script automatically includes
every jar it finds in the lib subdirectory. The fop.cmd command
file should also automatically includes every jar in the lib subdir,
but usually the fop.bat command takes precedence.
So in order to so in order to get FOP with JEuclid working on Windows
with the fop.bat command, the fop.bat file has to be modified to
add the JEuclid jars to LOCALCLASSPATH (this should'nt be too hard).
Or just call fop.cmd explicitely:
 fop.cmd mathml.fo mathml.pdf

J.Pietschmann