Hi Chris,

> Did you add the
> file named "org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImageConverter" to
> the JAR containing your code in META-INF\services sub directory as
> suggested by Jeremias?

Yep (you can see it in the attachment).

I have created a ImageChartPreloader to preload the ImageInfo from
DOMSource.
What I can see is that the originalURI is null.

1) Should I do something at some place to specifiy that uri? (where, how...)

2) However even if the originalURI is null as I can get all the infos from
the source it's ok.
But what MimeType should I give to the created ImageInfo? (I've tried some,
but I always get the same error : no suitable loader/converter
combination...etc)

3) I've tried to solve my problem with the preloader, but if it's not the
right way for doing it (ex: maybe
setting some attributes to the Document is?) tell me.

4) Please take à look at the attachment, so you can tell me what is missing.

Eugen