Normally, FOP puts the "fop-fonts.cache" file in <user.home>/.fop. If
that directory is not writable the cache file is put into the temp
directory. It could indeed help to delete the cache file. If there was a
problem loading a particular font, it can get flagged as invalid and
won't be loaded again later.

On 02.02.2011 16:52:05 Roberto Cahanap wrote:
> I vaguely remember that we had a similar issue with our Test server
> (it's working now on this Test server). To get it to work, I remembered
> deleting the fop cache file, but I can't seem to find the location of
> this cache file now. Help!
<snip/>