Hi Guys,

Sorry to jump onto this so late in the game, but if you're trying to
using TTF fonts with PostScript there is a branch called
Temp_TrueTypeInPostScript which may help you. It allows you to embed
TTFs in the PostScript which will mean you won't have to have the font
installed on your printer and you can reference the font-file from
your fop.xconf. If you have any issues I'd be more than happy to help.

Mehdi