From: Pascal Sancho [mailto:pascal.san...@takoma.fr]
Sent: 27 May 2011 16:32
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with kerning on a font

Hi Theresa,

FOP 0.2x TTFReader was buggy.
You can try to generate metrics files using a TTFReader that comes with
a recent FOP version. Such metrics files should work with older FOP
versions.

I don't remember if FOP 0.2x metrics generation proceeded in the same
way as current FOP version. See [1] if needed.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/fonts.html#truetype-metrics

--
Pascal